Able to make non-contact visual measurements and perform image acquisition and archiving, Vision Gage software lets the user
Able to make non-contact visual measurements and perform image acquisition and archiving, Vision Gage software lets the user capture, manipulate, analyze, store, and output images and data from any video source.
The Windows-based system can make high precision measurements with sub-pixel accuracy to 0.0001 in. or better. It also has fully integrated report generation with built-in SPC analysis and edge detection based on a snap-to-edge cursor positioning tool that puts an end to operator-dependent measurement errors.
Additional measurement tools include:
- video calipers for horizontal, vertical, or simultaneous X, Y, and straight-line measurements
- true length (point-to-point)
- parallel lines of arbitrary orientation
- three-point diameter
- three-point radius
- four-point angle
- marker-to-marker measurements
- compute statistics of measured values
- compute process capability statistics based on upper and lower defined limits
- measured values shown in absolute or true form
- imperial and metric units supported for linear dimensions and degrees and radians for angular dimensions
Flexbar, 250 Gibbs Rd., Islandia, NY 11722. Tel: 516-582-8440; Fax: 516-582-8487.