Great organizations are fun to watch. Everyone appears to know what needs to be done to improve more rapidly than the competition. They're always one step ahead — one step better
than the rest.
The Fundamentals of Fourth Generation Management video-based series is specially designed to allow for cascade training throughout the organization. This highly engaging eight-module series is filled with real business vignettes and hands-on exercises. It includes eight video cassettes, a complete instructor guide, leader and participant workbooks, and quick reference guides with pocket-cards — everything you need to start improving immediately.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals of quality, data, teamwork
- How to understand and use customer data
- Simple tools for improving processes
- How to understand variation
- How to use data effectively
- How to build cooperation and teamwork
Oriel Incorporated, 3800 Regent Street, Madison, WI 53705. Tel: 608-238-8134; Fax: 608-238-2908.