Phoenix 1400: Incorporates the PHOENIX tunable laser and driver in a benchtop package, with the best wavelength precision and resolution available.
Luna Technologies' PHOENIX™ 1400 Benchtop Tunable Laser incorporates Luna's PHOENIX™ tunable laser and driver in a benchtop package. The laser is a miniaturized, tunable external cavity laser driven by a circuit designed for low noise and highly linear swept performance appropriate for a variety of fiber optic test, measurement and sensing applications. Application software gives the user simple but effective control of the laser. It also provides for monitoring of wavelength, power and two user accessible optical receivers.
- Full C-band tunability
- Smooth, linear scans
- Narrow linewidth, low noise
- Calibration in seconds
- Integrated wavelength and power monitors
- External triggering
- 2 optical detectors and data acquisition channels
- Industry leading accuracy and resolution
Benchtop Tunable Laser: Model Phoenix 1400
- DWDM component spectrum analysis
- Ideal source for OFDR systems
- Heterodyne measurements
- Bragg grating distributed sensing
- Near IR Spectroscopy